Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cheese!

Such a little thing; cheese. But, I will say this, the right cheese can make a wine taste awesome. They can weirdly complement each other. During my wine classes, I tried so many different cheeses with the different wines, I'm just upset that I didn't write down which cheeses they were (tried to rely on my memory. Shouldn't have done that). And, quite honestly, I can't really find any truly gourmet cheese shops around here. I may have to broaden my search. I did learn I like Bleu Cheese with certain red wines. I have a "cheese table" I found clicking around on the internet. Not quite sure where it came from, but it is interesting. I may try some of the combinations it suggests. Assuming, of course, that I can actually find these cheeses at my local store.

No comments:

Post a Comment